WARNING at o'sullies boat ramp!!!!!!!!!

Just a warning guys, that there has been a lot of car break ins at the ramp last two weeks, 3 cars last night and not sure on how many last Thursday but was a few also! It's been the cars that have been there overnight getting done, smashed windows , ransacked etc...... Bloody c@&k heads! Why do this ? Hope they get caught. Maybe for this busy period security should be provided, this has been going on for two weeks now and nutting has been done! Surely cop cars every half to and hour doin a patrol is NOT unreasonable is it???? One guy had his two baby seats in the back of the car with smashed glass all over them, felt so sorry for the bloke as he may have to replace them as well if cant be cleaned on top of stolen items, smashed glass etc! Hope the people get hit by a truck actually , if they get caught they prob just do it again!!!!Sorry for the bad news guys. Cheers !

That is a damb good idea ,i dont know why these losers do this may well be school kids or just bogans who need some more drug money for xmas.Im unemployed have been for 8 months now and i wouldnt even consider doing anything like that for a few extra bucks ,if i had enough fuel money i might even go sit down there for a while with the phone on speed dial to the cops f :c turdburglers :angry:

This shits me,its only really been a problem in the last decade before that this kind of thing would happen once in a blue moon.I blame amphetamines,parents who don't give a shit what their kids are doing and our pathetic justice system. cheers brentonp.s better to get that off my chest before 2013 and things get even worse

This shits me' date='its only really been a problem in the last decade before that this kind of thing would happen once in a blue moon. [b']I blame amphetamines, parents who don't give a shit what their kids are doing and our pathetic justice system.[/b] cheers brentonp.s better to get that off my chest before 2013 and things get even worse

:clap: I wholeheartedly agree.

We where launching pre dawn a couple weeks back and as we rocked down the hill seen a shit box silver 4 door N13 pulsar doing laps down there. As we started getting ready in the rigging area they drove past us. Car was packed with scumbag looking youth, P plates, no suspension,doof doof, dada jackets (you know the look) the driver was a massive kid, car was a total sht box with every seat occupied by a dodgy looking kid. Just as we where launching (about 20mins latter) they drove back down, few more hot laps then bailed again.They could've been just cruising around doin nothing much like I did at their age but it sure made for a nervous fish knowing Id left my taxi in the car park with only 3 other cars there.I too blame Meth/Ice for this type of junky scum crime. Unfortunately the stuff doesn't kill them, just makes them dumber and more brazen. The dip shits will steal anything, even if it means they only get $5 for it at cashies.

Really for the price of your ticket (even a slightly more expensive one) the trailer CP should have a fence and a gate and if your in there without a ticket your up to no good and need a sound thrashing.They could do this sort of upgrade over a few years for a decent end result for all parties. cheers brentonp.s "i know" just one more rant

I am in favor of the petition for better security at the ramp at night ,i know what your saying mass fish but and i feel the same but if we do that then we are lowering ourselves to there bogan mentality and we dont want that ,these attacks are sporadic and random but the people who they are inflicted on suffer for a long time ,look the penalties for criminals in this country are a joke ,we catch these crims selling drugs to our children we give them a couple of years in the hole, try that in thailand youll get 25 to life if not the death penalty ,a bit of track but just making a point tougher penalties when caught and more police on the beat ,ifeel sorry for the police they are understaffed and under resourced they do th best they can with what they have got vigalnties sounds good but in the end it is not the answer

yes...I agree with all you say, besides the scum probably carry daggers and baseball bat's and we'd end up as the bait! I have absolute sympathy for the police they do a great job given the conditions..so definately worth lobbyng for CCTV coverage!I spend a fair bit of time in Singapore and they would only do it once there I tell ya. we could do with dishing a bit of this out here (warning a bit graphic) http://www.flickitup.com/view/1812/severe-penalty-for-drinking-in-singapore/