Crabbing and camping camping around st kilda

Hi all thinking of going up to st kilda area to rake some crabs which i never done before hoping i can get some tips on what to look for, what sort of tides are best etc ... and does anyone know if you camp any where there? Someone suggested boat ramp for camping ? Any info would be great ! Thanks in advance

Mate most the beach has Crabs, i dont often crab as i like eating them but not catching them.Fish the rising an falling tide for YFW at the moment. Also mullet getting and around at times. The channel (seen on google clearly) is a nice place at times. In terms of Pub... there is no pub but a social club with liquer licence, they do meals as well and love new faces in there (its on the left as you enter the town). Dublin Pub (10 km back up the road) is very neat, renovated recently. The publican and staff are nice. TAB for those who like a bet. they can do most things for you form 4ft pepperoni and mettwurst to counter meals and takeaways.

• 2 months later...

hi my names linda i reading your blog what is this camp site like in Parham my friend and her dog are in melbourne at the moment a bit lost they at Torquay at moment her name is Lynet and she is 43. her mobile is 0447164966 she is driving so text her and leave a message also i would like to know more about this place my number is 0487791011 i am living in Shepparton at the moment but we are both tasmanian born thank u for your time

hi my names linda i reading your blog what is this camp site like in Parham my friend and her dog are in melbourne at the moment a bit lost they at Torquay at moment her name is Lynet and she is 43. her mobile is 0447164966 she is driving so text her and leave a message also i would like to know more about this place my number is 0487791011 i am living in Shepparton at the moment but we are both tasmanian born thank u for your time

Sorry cant help but you may want to be a bit more cautious about posting your phone numbers all over the internet :blink:

no been there plenty of times after you have turned left where the army cannon is you go all the way to the firing range then you go on the dirt road you can go straigt all the way down or you can turn right and cross a saltwater creek on low tide and keep going till you reach a camp site

I reckon someone's pranking the numbers, may wanna remove.
I reckon someone's pranking the numbers' date=' may wanna remove.[/quote'] :clap::clap: Ring them JM, and put your best Swedish backerpacker accent on..... :c :d/:d/