Hey mark, prolly not the right section for this.. but here goes.To my friends who enjoy a glass of wine... and those who don't. As Ben Franklin said: In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria. In a number of carefully controlled trials, scientists have demonstrated that if we drink 1 litre of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli, (E. coli) - bacteria found in feces. In other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of poop. However, we do NOT run that risk when drinking wine & beer (or tequila, rum, whiskey or other liquor) because alcohol has to go through a purification process of boiling, filtering and/or fermenting. Remember: Water = Poop, Wine = Health. Therefore, it's better to drink wine and talk stupid, than to drink water and be full of shit. ;D

• 2 weeks later...

id kill 100 bream be4 a mulloway

Why, it's just a friggin Mulloway? :stir:Interested to hear why you'd consider one species of tablefish so much more valuable than another though, especially when you disregard age and breeding potential of the fish in your decision. Is it just a size thing, a numbers thing, or something else I'm missing?

i dont see why every one has a cry wen people want to eat them

No-one's having a cry! As mentioned earlier, I have no problem with anyone who wants to go out and catch a few Bream for the table, just as long as they stay within the current size and bag limits! I personally wouldn't eat PT RIVER BREAM, and I've explained why (age and toxicity)! Also, I would "consider" eating a Bream from cleaner areas (although I haven't eaten one in over 30 years), but I certainly wouldn't be targetting the older larger fish if I wanted one for the table. Likewise, I do not target old large Snapper, or 50cm Whiting, or.........blah, blah blah, coz young flesh is sweeter, moist and more suitable for the table. Give me a pannie or two anyday!