Which cry vac/food saver to get?

Hey guys,A good dedicated fishing mate of mine has told me if you use a food saver for your catch, it tastes as good as fresh when you pull it out of the freezer.So, I'm in the market for a food saver/ cry vac machine, and am wanting advice on which ones are good, and which ones are bad, .....and which ONE is BEST.Obviously, value for money is important, I am not wanting to spend for than $200.Anyone who has had one for a decent time, used it plenty and not had any problems, I want to know about it. Thanks,Joe :d/ :f :sun:

http://www.strikehook.com/forum/5-general-fishing/157923-vac-seal-machinesMy missus bought me the one from crazy sales last xmas. Works very well and inexpensive. She also got the containers option' date=' great for coffee etc.[/quote']I got the same one, a Maxkon, but from ebay, only paid around $50 with shipping and included two bag rolls, it works great.

also just recieved the new batch of bags from this ebayerhttp://www.ebay.com/itm/160903227226?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649topnotch full textured bags. so now got 8 more rolls of GOOD bags and i still have 6 rolls of bags suitable for bait and other such non desirables. the other rolls are only textured on the edge and i found that they didnt vac and seal EVERY time correctly. so have relegated them to seconds usage.

Ive got a sunbeam food saver, had it for many of years and works great, unsure of price.If ya after reasonably cheap good bags or rolls for your machines go to:MBL Food ServiceAddress: 432 Churchill Road, Kilburn SA 5084 Phone: 8262 8637I'm quite sure i used to buy the 5mtr x 250mm rolls and the 5mtr x 300mm rolls for around $25 for 2.They have a variety to choose from rolls and bags.Some of the ones ive bought from ebay are :c waste of money