Kayak and Canoe Modifications

G'day people , have been working hard on the new canoe , A.K.A Mully Magnet II . I started By making a frame up from angle aluminium , this is to house the battery and the live bait tank .

IMG_4472Medium.JPG

Next i covered it in propeller plate to give it a nice shiny new look , and then attached the fuse/switch box .

IMG_4481Medium.JPG

Then it was a matter of figuring out what i needed to run and were to run the wires . Attach the switches and fuses and then put it all together .

IMG_4526Medium.JPG

Put the live bait tank together using an esky , a bilge pump and some garden pipe bits . Since trying it out i have removed the other hose pipe inside the esky as when it turns of this pipe then siphons the water back out .

IMG_4536Medium.JPG

I had to raise the esky higher than the edge of the canoe so the water drains out of the tank under gravity ? The only thing i have to keep an eye on is the fish getting sucked on to the outlet but have got an idea on this . And then finally the final product ?

IMG_4539Medium.JPG

If any one needs anything like this or any other mods done to their kayak or canoe or even boat , give me a call and i can see what we can work out . Cheers Jimbo