Hi Guys well its back again, with a few changes by the look of it, and once again im offering an amazing prize of a yozuri squid jag LOL I have sent everyone an email who played last year ( nice new feature of recreate league ) but ofcourse being me i think i stuffed it up, anyway the league is up, Strike & Hook, if the code that came with the email is wrong ( which it probally is ) it is this code 555256If you didnt play last year but would like to this year, please leave your name and you will be first in line of reply to a free spot should a player from last year not play againWhile i have you, i also started up a paid league ( have sent PM to guys who were interested at the end of last year ) It is $50 entry with a 1st prize of $500 2nd prize of $250 and a highest score prize of $150 please let me no if you are keen on this also, its filling up fast so let me no asap on this one, want to get it organised and paid for and out the way early as i dont want to be stressed out by late withdrawels or chasing people for money say yes pay your money and you will get the codeThx Boys look forward to battling it out again :)

Good timing mate, was just thinking I need.to get my act together for DT this year.I signed up and stuffed up last year. Is WARPIGS still on your list mate? Otherwise I'll go.2nd reserve and wait and see.Will definitely be sorted this year, but the strikehook league would be a good bonus

You played last year didnt you Jack??? I thought you did?? im not sure of what names now, its a feature that comes up when you start/open DT this year, so i just clicked on the S&H league names and it has sent an email to start league from last year, you guys still need to log in and join with the code supplied above as i think i stuffed it up when i first tried it lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Gonna pull the pin on this one this year due to lack of interest, a bit over a week out from starting and only 1 person has registered, well looks as though i save myself $30 for buying a yozuri squid jag plus postage this year for the winner. If anyone is keen to join my money comp as mentioned above i still have 3 spots left, would need to be paid by direct deposit pretty soon, once paid i will send you the code for that one $500 first prize $250 for 2nd and $150 for highest scorer send me a PM for banking details and go from there, cheers lads and sorry for the lack of interest this year :(

• 11 months later...