• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've actually been looking into this for an added service to my business, previously this kind of work was outsourced.At the moment I'm testing vinyl cut stickers, and printing on t-shirts, polos, hoo

Looks good! Can you design some for men?

I would definitely go a Tournament Shirt, think I said it before , definitely would like to see that old Fish symbol with the hook and I would proudly wear all the site sponsors on it as well. Lets pr

Posted Images

That would be cool! But i dare say something like that would cost a fortune for the small numbers of units we would need.

yeah I understand for that type, but it doesn't need to be that dramatically graphic. Surely this style ( plain polo with collar) are mass produced in West Kurbackistan for 50 cents a piece and would only need logos added?Just throwing it out there, now go shoot it down. :lol::lol::lol:

yep id be in for it as well . the miss keeps complaining that i should wear a shirt fishing and she always wants to buy me one of those tournament shirts but i wont let her for all the advertising thats one them , But if it was a tournment shirt for strike hook and all that has sponsored the site id be happy be buy one or 2 . Id like to see the old fish logo with the hook on it as well , but either way id buy one,same goes for the caps and maybe bucket style hats as well keep the sun of the ears . As for the stickers id like to see the stlye that most car stickers have . Not sure what they are called but the ones where you pull the back sheet off then stick it on and then pull the top cover sheet off and your left with just the sticker if you know what i mean . Something that i can put on the boat so other menbers can easily recognise ya out on the water as im sure there have been times where we have been fishing the same spots without knowing it . :clap::boat:

yep id be in for it as well . the miss keeps complaining that i should wear a shirt fishing and she always wants to buy me one of those tournament shirts but i wont let her for all the advertising thats one them , But if it was a tournment shirt for strike hook and all that has sponsored the site id be happy be buy one or 2 . Id like to see the old fish logo with the hook on it as well , but either way id buy one,same goes for the caps and maybe bucket style hats as well keep the sun of the ears . thanx Wadey, thats what I was after, long sleeved with sponsors that I would advertise for.But not with that "grafitti" S&H logo.

yep its always people saying yeah to shirts and stuff and when it comes to payment they are no shows . I have been burnt this way before with sporting clubs and your left with all these shirts . Maybe someone could get info on suppliers, cost minium order etc then put a post up . If we can fill the minium order then get the money of the people wanting them befofe the order is placed . Maybe a site competion for a design? . Its a great idea but always a hard one to go though with .

if we do go ahead with this id be more then happy to collect money take order and all that.... Maybe we could put $5 from each shirt to an S&H family BBQ fishing day or something ???? were the proceeds could go to food drinks prizes etc..

Errrrrrr 6000 members Southie :lol: Two fish and 4000 people, water into wine too? :P Screw me runnin' hahaha
if we do go ahead with this id be more then happy to collect money take order and all that.... Maybe we could put $5 from each shirt to an S&H family BBQ fishing day or something ???? were the proceeds could go to food drinks prizes etc..
Errrrrrr 6000 members Southie :lol: Two fish and 4000 people' date=' water into wine too? :P Screw me runnin' hahaha[/quote']yeh but how many are activly involved in the site? you dont see 6000 people posting... some are old members that arent involved anymore etc etc lol just trying to bring back the old school days :P

Friend of mine runs an embroidery shop, I'll ask about general costs etc on polos and hats.BUT... there are online places where you can create your own designs etc... like cafepressHere's a black hoodie I just knocked up, you can edit it if you like etc.http://www.cafepress.com.au/cp/customize/product2.aspx?from=CustomDesigner&number=783334179custom_hoodie.jpgGets cheaper the more you order. Single one is $58 delivered.You can custom design shirts, hats etc even mugs and pens if you so wish.So one of you bright fellas could design some shirts and hoodies etc online, organise a group buy etc if you are really that keen.

Couldnt it be done that Bjorn set its up with a supplier ( online or walk in) the logos and types of shirts available, then gives out the details to all forum memembers who then use those details to order their shirts direct? Edit: thats assuming he doesnt want to make a profit for his troubles which I consider to be acceptable by the way

I've actually been looking into this for an added service to my business, previously this kind of work was outsourced.At the moment I'm testing vinyl cut stickers, and printing on t-shirts, polos, hoodies etc. I'm just waiting on a few suppliers to see what I'll be able to source. So far t-shirts and hoodies are all good, it's more the polos I'm waiting for, a bit more variety of hoodies and t-shirts would be nice.Unfortunately it takes a little time to get all this sorted but it is going on in the background.

I've actually been looking into this for an added service to my business' date=' previously this kind of work was outsourced.At the moment I'm testing vinyl cut stickers, and printing on t-shirts, polos, hoodies etc. I'm just waiting on a few suppliers to see what I'll be able to source. So far t-shirts and hoodies are all good, it's more the polos I'm waiting for, a bit more variety of hoodies and t-shirts would be nice.Unfortunately it takes a little time to get all this sorted but it is going on in the background.[/quote']Nice work bjorn, I look forward to seeing what you come up with. Sounds like I'm getting some new clothes shortly! :clap:;)