probably wouldnt suit an older bloke like urself but sure the 10 - 35 could pull it off and rekon you would sell plenty of them.a group of us boys gt hoodies made up when we were younger and they had the writing up the sleeve looks great i think
not wanting to start an arguement' date=' but what has my age got to do with it?would have answered sooner but was having a pensioner nap - have seen a senior(over 60) with tattoos in similar font - you don't even know me so how do you know what suits meoh forget it I'm off to service my wheelchair & tune up my knitting needlesBjorn' date=' don't worry about my order it won't match my slippers & cardie, the 10-35's have the floor[/quote'']Wont be an argument just disscusion poppa.You first comments were about it were 'graffiti' so was taking a guess that you werent into it as most younger blokes i think wouldnt jusee it that way. We had our jumpers made up in exact same font ill get a pic up soon.Think bjorn is thinkin of a few different designs so wont be just that if it was done that way.Ay end of the day you dont like the design get bjorn to send you a logo and you can stich it to your knitted jumpers you been makin on ur wheelchair :clap:
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've actually been looking into this for an added service to my business, previously this kind of work was outsourced.At the moment I'm testing vinyl cut stickers, and printing on t-shirts, polos, hoo

Looks good! Can you design some for men?

I would definitely go a Tournament Shirt, think I said it before , definitely would like to see that old Fish symbol with the hook and I would proudly wear all the site sponsors on it as well. Lets pr

Posted Images

The way just for the record - I hate them tournament style shirts :P

I prefer no fish symbol, just the simple .COM Hoodie and T shirt.and I agree, those Tournament T shirts look rubbish and wouldnt wear such a thing.Now I ask you, please Bjorn, do not ban me n Jack for saying it publically :P :P

Was thinking something a little different would look cool. Excuse the crap editing but I only have Paint to work with.[attachment=15478]reefshirt.png[/attachment][attachment=15479]REEF2.png[/attachment]Would prefer the background silhouette on this forum if it was available

Looks good! Can you design some for men? ;)

here's the jumpers we got made up bout 7 years ago now so cant complain with quality, thort i would have had letters peelin off by now. think they cost us bout $45 ea with probably 15 made up.anyway theres a few different things you can do so its not just another hoodie.. could have S n H on the hood like we had or the writing up the sleeve.just few more idea's.. ill be buyin a hoodie whateva the design to support the website20130710_201214.jpg

• 4 weeks later...