• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've actually been looking into this for an added service to my business, previously this kind of work was outsourced.At the moment I'm testing vinyl cut stickers, and printing on t-shirts, polos, hoo

Looks good! Can you design some for men?

I would definitely go a Tournament Shirt, think I said it before , definitely would like to see that old Fish symbol with the hook and I would proudly wear all the site sponsors on it as well. Lets pr

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

A small amount of stickers are now available at Fishing Wholesalers at Lonsdale. More will be prepared soon and distributed around to other tackle stores.White and Black vinyl cut letters with the web address. They should last up to 8 years out in full sun and are also salt water resistant so should last for quite some time.

[attachment=13861]80909001-thumb1.jpg[/attachment]could the shirts be something like this?I am looking to buy a couple but don't want to pay $60+ to be a companies advertising board unless it's something I support. So S & H shirt with our sponsors logos (may help costs?) would be something I would buy.

Something exactly like this , with the UV protection, as we all know, sun is our worst enemy out there on the blue...... :clap: :woohoo: :clap: Full sleeve shirts like this, would be great, and also promote the "sun safe" .... :clap::clap: Perhaps even get the "Cancer Council on board, could make it cheaper, and a % perhaps of sales goes to them, all this needs to be taken into consideration, as in my opinion, could keep costs down .... :woohoo: My 5c ..................................... :whistle: :whistle:
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I'll be keen to get one of each - except the hat cos I don't think it'll fit over my hair. :lol: Just an idea, what about a s&h pack, x amount of dollars and in that pack you get stickers, hoodie, shirt and hats. By the sounds of it people are keen for any s&h merch (me included). In regards to handing over money, it sounds like a good excuse to meet at one of the many fine hospitality establishments throughout this city!

Right then, 1: wheres these Hoodies - Winters a third of the way through! - I want a hoodie please, standard Fat Bastard size will do!2: T-Shirt too - not a polo for me, just a t-shirt mate3: oi - and i'll have two stickers please one for each side of me tinnyWhats the damage?

I reckon we might have a few options, I'll have a look at things and put up a few ideas later on. I've done a test with a small logo on the back which looked pretty cool. I understand some like bold, some not too bold so a few options would be a good idea.Tournament tops, we can look at but wouldn't mind getting the t-shirts and hoodies organised first. I did hear at one point that a tournament top would probably cost over $60 to print.

I would definitely go a Tournament Shirt, think I said it before , definitely would like to see that old Fish symbol with the hook and I would proudly wear all the site sponsors on it as well. Lets promote them as much as possible as well as this site. The post from Callophunter looks pretty good ( www.bigfishgraphics.com.au/tournament.html )As for the price we can only get a quote as the more orders taken the cheaper when dealing with printing shirts . The site is a free site to use and the amount of info that you can get from Strike Hook is massive , if people don't know the answer on the site its probably not worth knowing so why not back the site and pay a bit of money to promote all the good work done by the founders of the site . Bring back the Old Strike Hook symbol !!!!!!!!!Just my opinion . Cheers

Think we'd have to buy a fair few of those tournament tops to get the price down their pre-designed tops are $89.95 each.A few examples of what we could do with hoodies and t's. I'll see what colours are available in the hoodies, t's there are heaps of colours available.t-shirts-white-sml.jpgt-shirts-white-lge.jpgt-shirts-black-sml.jpgt-shirts-black-lge.jpghoodies-grey.jpghoodies-black.jpgCleaver the Shimano and Daiwa hoodies were just a reference ;)Pauly we could do a sleeve option too, I'll work on getting these up and happening then look at a few other options after. Could even do the old logo for those who can't live without it.

Think we'd have to buy a fair few of those tournament tops to get the price down their pre-designed tops are $89.95 each.A few examples of what we could do with hoodies and t's. I'll see what colours are available in the hoodies' date=' t's there are heaps of colours available.[attachment=15468']t-shirts-white-sml.jpg[/attachment][attachment=15469]t-shirts-white-lge.jpg[/attachment][attachment=15470]t-shirts-black-sml.jpg[/attachment][attachment=15471]t-shirts-black-lge.jpg[/attachment][attachment=15472]hoodies-grey.jpg[/attachment][attachment=15473]hoodies-black.jpg[/attachment]Cleaver the Shimano and Daiwa hoodies were just a reference ;)Pauly we could do a sleeve option too, I'll work on getting these up and happening then look at a few other options after. Could even do the old logo for those who can't live without it.

Love the design on the shirts but one thing I think might be a rather nifty idea is maybe setting something up with the company you're getting the shirts from (or a local embroidery place e.t.c) would be the option to have your strikehook username printed down the side of the arm on a jumper/on the back. as a way for fellow strikehook members to be able to recognize eachother if they happen to bump into eachother.Would also look quite good if you make it somewhere that would show up in a photo a member took with a fish, like on the collar of a polo shirt just as a more personalized sort of way for the shirts.Loving the look of them though

probably wouldnt suit an older bloke like urself but sure the 10 - 35 could pull it off and rekon you would sell plenty of them.a group of us boys gt hoodies made up when we were younger and they had the writing up the sleeve looks great i think

not wanting to start an arguement, but what has my age got to do with it?would have answered sooner but was having a pensioner nap - have seen a senior(over 60) with tattoos in similar font - you don't even know me so how do you know what suits meoh forget it I'm off to service my wheelchair & tune up my knitting needlesBjorn, don't worry about my order it won't match my slippers & cardie, the 10-35's have the floor

Here's a start' date=' hoodies and t-shirts come in a range of colours. Lighter tops would have darker text, darker tops lighter text.[attachment=15430']apparel-mockup-logo-lge_2013-07-01.jpg[/attachment][attachment=15431]apparel-mockup-logo-sml_2013-07-01.jpg[/attachment]Sorry the pics seem to compress pretty crazily.[attachment=15456]apparel-mockup-logo-lge-white.jpg[/attachment][attachment=15457]apparel-mockup-logo-sml-white.jpg[/attachment]

Big font on the t-shirts, little font on the hoodie. I would happily pay for a grey hoodie with small text and a black or white t-shirt with large text. And the fish logo is much better than just text :)I also like the little fish logo on the back on the shoulders too in the new ones.