red fish in west lakes??

^^^^ u sure it was a mako and not a big toaide UHF? And my 2 pics' date=' know what they are?[/quote']That second Bream (thats if it even is a Bream lol) you've clearly just coloured its belly in with Texta! :laugh: You didnt even colour between the lines. It looks like the work of a five year old :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :cheer: :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Haha, some amusing dribble! Makes me laugh how some of the quality posts/reports and pictures on here get a couple of "Well done mate" replies and then you get a post like this one when the said fish

Locked.

Not the best pic I'm sure u can,zoom in though here's ur skate in the lake.if I was lieing I'd say it was me that caught it and not my brother lol

Posted Images

Haha, some amusing dribble! :laugh: Makes me laugh how some of the quality posts/reports and pictures on here get a couple of "Well done mate" replies and then you get a post like this one when the said fish hasn't even been caught! there is no photo! and the identity is unknown! and there are pages of dribble, admittedly some of it is very amusing. :huh: Whatever makes your boat float I suppose, but give me a decent report and a few decent photos any day! :) Sorry for adding to the dribble...... :sick: :vomit: