hello all, was just wondering if anyone on here has issue 31 of SA Angler lying around somewhere? I saw a pic of the cover on the SA Angler facebook page and am very interested to read the story entitled "Whyalla's Mulloway". anyone who has a copy of this magazine or knows of somewhere i can get it i would be very appreciative. all i'm after is to read the story and see what it says, if someone does have it they could maybe scan it or take a series of photos of it and email it through to me. im not holding my breath as the magazine is about 30 years old but just putting the call out.SAAnglercover.jpg

Hey mate, they have all the back issues at the tackle store on gulf view rd Christies beach....some of those older ones are becoming quite rare and valuable as collectors items. Edition 1 is almost impossible to find. Im allways looking to build my collection- there are some priceless cracking yarns in the early days...unfortunately I dont have that edition though. Cheers

On the front cove of the SA Angler is the late Ken Mann, who was a local Champion Angler.May He catch many more wherever He is,Let's Go Fishin, Christies Beach SA 5165 - Fishing - TrueLocalLet's Go Fishin , Christies Beach SA 5165. Full contact details ... Shop 7, 25Gulfview Rd ... Fishing Fishing Tackle. print. From; To Let's Go Fishin. Getdirections ...www.truelocal.com.au/business/lets-go-fishin/christies-beachif no luck i can copy and E-Mail pages you want