Fishermans paradise, clubs in adelaide? And an intro from a newly.

Mornin gents,I've just picked up my first fly rod, an old 6wt Abu which has seen better days.I went down to fishermans paradise yesterday, expecting to be paying for a new line, new reel and that various other minor bits that a fly rod operates with.To my surprise, the bloke behind the counter told me I didn't need any of that stuff and proceeded to show me how to tie a new leader to my fly line, condition the fly line back to new and set me up with like 6 flys for fresh and salt.Then he offers me a free morning session so he can help me learn how to cast the thing! Awesome shop, $50 bucks well spent.PS: anyone know of and recommend some fairly laid back fly fishing clubs in Adelaide?

Hey jagger, not sure what the blokes name was, but I know he works every second Saturday and wrote his name on the business card sitting in the ute console.Refreshing to walk into a tackle shop and not have some bloke try to convince you that the best thing to do is part with $500 - $1000 bucks.Thanks for the recommendations on the SAFWAA club gents, I've emailed them so hopefully I might see you guys round the traps in the next month or so.