2013 Footy Tipping Comp

Just in case you have missed it. The Strike & Hook Footy Tipping Comp for 2013 is on.You can join up here www.footytips.com.au/comps/strikehook using tipping as the password.A big thank you to this years sponsors. I will be listing sponsors and prizes as they are confirmed.1st Prize - $220 Mad Keen Fishing Charter Gift Voucher for a trip on Stress Relief2nd Prize - $150 voucher to the site supporter of choice donated by Strike & Hook3rd Prize - $100 Gift Voucher from Compleat Angler Wallaroo & MoontaWithout the sponsors this competition would be the same so please show your appreciation and click through to their websites at the links below.madkeen_banner175x59_2013-02-20.jpg Mad Keen Fishing Charters - www.madkeenfishingcharters.com.aucompleat_angler_wallaroo_2013-02-21.png Compleat Angler Wallaroo & Moonta - http://www.compleatanglerwallaroo.com.au

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

A big congratulations goes out to this years winners of the 2012 Footy Tipping competition.1st Prize goes to GdayGav who has won a $220 Mad Keen Fishing Charter Gift Voucher for a trip on Stress Relief donated by Mad Keen Fishing Charters.2nd Prize goes to DYLZZZ who has won a $150 voucher to the site supporter of choice donated by Strike & Hook.3rd Prize goes to Trouta who has won a $100 Compleat Angler voucher donated by Compleat Angler Wallaroo & Moonta.Thanks to everyone who took part and a huge thanks to the sponsors Mad Keen Fishing Charters and Compleat Angler Wallaroo & Moonta.Winners and sponsors will be contacted soon so prizes can be organised.[attachment=12291]madkeen_banner175x59.jpg[/attachment] [attachment=12293]compleat_angler_wallaroo.png[/attachment]

Yep have to say pretty stoked as i thought there was only 2 prizes, pipped for outright 2nd on GF day lol well done to Gav solid year and also to Dylzz who kept me honest for half the year before getting 2nd on points in the last match hahaThx to Strike and Hook for running this and also for the prizes and also to the sponsers for there support and prizesMad Keen Fishing Charters.Compleat Angler Wallaroo & Moonta.Think ill be getting a coupla those snook float things lol for a crack this summerThx again everyone :clap::clap: :cheer:

• 1 month later...

Big thx to Sharon and the crew at Compleat Angler got my prize for the footy comp delivered today, got me a couple of boat bumpers because being a new boatie i really need them lol and also an awesome arrange of squid jags, cant wait to try out the purple one and also the black and yellow one, i think sharon may have gone above my $100 prize as i got quite a fair bit delivered for my $100 prize value. Thx again to Sharon really appreciate it and also to all the other sponsers and also to Bjorn and strike and hook see you all again next year

footyprize.jpg