Behind the scenes Hook Line and Sinker

Well , what can i say . We will start with , what an awesome time an i was very privileged to be invited along . As far as i know there was a fair few entries asking the boys Andrew and Nick from Hook Line and Sinker to come fishing with them and out of all those entries they answer Mully Madness , Shane "mulloway" Evans to go down Goolwa beach to have a crack at some beach Mully's . I was just lucky to have Shane ask me to come along and help out . The weather was not in our favour and despite this Andrew managed his first Mulloway . Wasn't the biggest going a rough 30cm but still a Mully . Damian who was also invited by Shane landed a Gummy shark as well , that was just over legal . They got some pizzas for dinner and a few beers to wash it down . These blokes were really chill and great to have a fish with . IMG_4807Medium.JPGIMG_4811Medium.JPGIMG_4814Medium.JPGIMG_4816Medium.JPGIMG_4828Medium.JPGIMG_4827Medium.JPGThe episode should be aired April the 13th i think . Hope it turns out well ;

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

Well , what can i say . We will start with , what an awesome time an i was very privileged to be invited along . As far as i know there was a fair few entries asking the boys Andrew and Nick from Hook Line and Sinker to come fishing with them and out of all those entries they answer Mully Madness , Shane "mulloway" Evans to go down Goolwa beach to have a crack at some beach Mully's . I was just lucky to have Shane ask me to come along and help out . The weather was not in our favour and despite this Andrew managed his first Mulloway . Wasn't the biggest going a rough 30cm but still a Mully . Damian who was also invited by Shane landed a Gummy shark as well , that was just over legal . They got some pizzas for dinner and a few beers to wash it down . These blokes were really chill and great to have a fish with . attachicon.gifmonthly_03_2014/post-7081-139623847901.jpgattachicon.gifmonthly_03_2014/post-7081-139623847904.jpgattachicon.gifmonthly_03_2014/post-7081-139623847906.jpgattachicon.gifmonthly_03_2014/post-7081-139623847907.jpgattachicon.gifmonthly_03_2014/post-7081-139623847911.jpgattachicon.gifmonthly_03_2014/post-7081-139623847909.jpgThe episode should be aired April the 13th i think . Hope it turns out well ;

Ha saw the episode, not realising who it was!