Cameras for St Kilda.

There are already a few cameras installed in St Kilda, specifically one at the entrance to town which captures number plates and a couple mounted high up on the hill in the park. A young man was busted a few weeks back for painting graffiti due to them. Hopefully they install more around the boat ramp/car park and our shop. Sick of getting up in the middle of the night to tell people snooping around to piss off. :angry:

I park my MSP ute out front when i go out night fishing a BIG THANK YOU for telling the snoopers to piss off....I'm sure boaties happy to pay extra 50 cents on fees at that ramp if it meant we could fish without the worries off coming back and finding our cars tampered with or worse..u could sleep easy...BTW if i see anyone looking suspicious i will ask what they doing be it there or anywhere else..

..BTW if i see anyone looking suspicious i will ask what they doing be it there or anywhere else..

Plenty more boaties up that way thinking much the same SL, especially aftert several cars were tamperd with/ damaged or stolen in recent times, and the kids playgorund had 3 or so attempts at setting it alight too !Im told that the theif of the car is known to a certain few, and is really going to regret it when his time comes :whistle:

I park my MSP ute out front when i go out night fishing a BIG THANK YOU for telling the snoopers to piss off....I'm sure boaties happy to pay extra 50 cents on fees at that ramp if it meant we could fish without the worries off coming back and finding our cars tampered with or worse..u could sleep easy...BTW if i see anyone looking suspicious i will ask what they doing be it there or anywhere else..

No worries. They don't tend to snoop around the front where there are nice bright lights, but since my bedroom is on the channel side of the shop I hear them around the back all the time. Sometimes it's just innocent fisho's and that's fine but occasionally I catch people graffing or just being generally suspicious. A few extra cameras and some big bold notices will hopefully put an end to that.