Shark diving madness

im heading out in june from Lincoln for my 30th.... shark diving.... with calypso star.. No more of these tubes thanks!! Hhaahaha

My 50th in April' date=' all booked and paid for, same crowd... just hoping that the sharks are thereI am always looking here to make sure sharks are there, was looking at July, but on average no sharks...Shark Sightings

im heading out in june from Lincoln for my 30th.... shark diving.... with calypso star.. No more of these tubes thanks!! Hhaahaha

My 50th in April' date=' all booked and paid for, same crowd... just hoping that the sharks are thereI am always looking here to make sure sharks are there, was looking at July, but on average no sharks...Shark Sightings
would be great to get a report after your trip.

Assuming your talking about calypso Star Shark cage diving..it costs $50 bucks for the DVD of highlights and stock footage. but there is a way to get that for free ;) we offer the DVD free as part of the package when booking the shark diving via Nullarbor traveller for our Passengers.. ive done it as has my girl. we both loved the experience. we did ours in June. 8 sharks up to and a bit over 5m with us all day.they have had a slow few weeks. but it seems the sharks are coming back in. Could be something to do with pupping season of the Australian Sealions. i know the Bairds Bay Populati9on is starting to pup at the moment. Maybe the Neptunes colony is too???

few pics taken while out with calypso,Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Imageall these photos taken while on board calypso with either my own gear or gear supplied to our crew members. just a word to the wise... TAKE SEA SICK TABLETS even if your a local and a fisherman for all your life.. dont let 12hrs on the ocean and 500$ get wasted by a bit of stubborn pride and the " i never get sea sick" attitude.. costs only a few $$$ think of it as an investment on your 500 spent to get on board!ive seen so many people curled up in the festal position all day long burleying up the fishes.. that made the " i never get sick, i dont need tablets" call..

• 3 weeks later...