help in catching river murray perch,callop

Silver Perch and catfish are protected' date=' so you shouldn't be trying to catch them.[/quote']Its not matter of "trying to catch anything" baitfish in the river and you will catch anything that comes by catch and release if its protected species no harm done,so ya see you make no sense lol your the one missing out, go be authoritive somewhere else mate. :huh: anyhow to the point, fish with live shrimp your in the chances to catch anything even whopping carp many a time thinkin i had a mssive callop or cod, fish near any woody sticky structure you can find up near lock 5 as samrota rightly suggested,iv found aswell the callop are most prolific in ares of flow believe it or not.. the united servo at barmera sells nightcrawlers "bigger than tiger worms" i always get a packo of them to use whilst im waiting for shrimps in me pot big callop go MENTAL over them, good luck buddy, nice down there at the moment you gotta pick the spots wisely the more quiet and out of the way the spot the more fish present :P
anyhow to the point' date=' fish with live shrimp your in the chances to catch anything even whopping carp many a time thinkin i had a mssive callop or cod, fish near any woody sticky structure you can find up near lock 5 as samrota rightly suggested,iv found aswell the callop are most prolific in ares of flow believe it or not.. the united servo at barmera sells nightcrawlers "bigger than tiger worms" i always get a packo of them to use whilst im waiting for shrimps in me pot big callop go MENTAL over them, good luck buddy, nice down there at the moment you gotta pick the spots wisely the more quiet and out of the way the spot the more fish present :P[/quote']Is this the longest sentence on SH :laugh: