Baby dolphins washed up on metro beaches....

But something is a bit fishy about all of these coincidences?

Dolphins are mammals mate :laugh: But in all seriousness there is either something really wrong or there are some dodgy people out there :unsure: Any way If the fish thing was to do with temperature I doubt it will be the same as the dolphins, mammals regulate temp fish can't.

It will be interesting to see what sort of gloss is put over this ,i dont beleive the water temperature had anything to do with the fish kill ,what we dont get hot days during summer? and i have never heard of so many dolphins adult or baby being washed up on the metro coast line ,i am with you fished out there is something definately wrong and a cover up will ensue , the other day coming back from brighton i saw something in the water like a large slick stopped and went over to it but i have no idea what it was all white and sludgy about 8 feet or more across never seen it before dont know what it was.

As sad and tragic as it is, mass deaths like this are fairly common in fresh water species so why not salt water species?Cold or warm water influx can have huge affect on fish species the world over and seems to keep numbers in a natural equilibrium.... as bad as it may seem.The last thing anyone wants to see is dead baby dolphins washed up but I would put money on it it's going to be proven to be natural causes.My2 cents anyway... for what it worth.....

I believe the seaweed may be from the high winds we had over the last couple of days! Usually get it washing up after storms etc!! Can't see the weather/ wind havin an effect on baby leatheries ,also the baby dolphins plus I've seen puffer fish and heard some silver whiting have washed up also and now a report of a 70cm snapper! Are they all a coincidence or something bigger? I hope not...... Maybe if it was just the 1 species being effected It could be a desease in just that 1 species, but for these other fish/ dolphins to wash up makes me think something more to this story!