Just a quick write up on what Rocknev (aka Nev) can do when he works with metal...during the snapper comp the bracket that my chair sits on was broken when i hit a wave a bit quick, the person sitting in it went flying down to the back of the boat. broke 3 of the four arms on the bracket.went to the boat shop to see about getting a new one, the boat is a mid 80's Haines Hunter so i wasnt expecting much and i was right, they didnt even have the same sized hole for the pole that i needed. wondering what i could do i rang my mate Nev who is a boilermaker and asked what he could do. he said bring it round, i'll have a squiz. did that last night and he said it was a shitty alloy that would be difficult to fix. leave it with me he said.got a call today saying he had made a new one and to come round and pick it up. i did so and was stoked with the result, exactly the same but made from 6mm stainless steel. this one wont be breaking in a hurry!003.jpg002.jpg001.jpgCheers Nev, ur a legend!!! :)