Video of Fishing Sites - wrecks etc

Hi,I have been slowly posting video's of wrecks etc around SA waters as well as other places.So far I have theSaurian (one of Stanvac Barges (larger of the three)Lumb, of Port NoarlungaSeawolf, of Port Noarlunga - a memorial videoGlenelg DredgeGlenelg BargeClarries (Claries / Clarry's) further out from GlenelgClan Ranald, Edithburghplus various jetties and other interests around SA.If any of these sites are of interest to you then you can see what they look like from underwater. They can be seen on youtube - Ozdiverdownhttp://www.youtube.com/ozdiverdownIf there is a forum page for specific locations /wrecks then they can be referenced in there if it is of benefit to anyoneall the bestSavy.

Hi,I don't have the stanvac blocks on video, but I have been meaning to. I have dived this site many times in years gone by and had actually mapped it out, though this map was at a dive shop and has been lost.The Stanvac Blocks, or the (Stanvac Terminal) effectively consists of a larger structure of a few pipes with a pipe leading back towards shore. There are about 4 anchor blocks sitting further out at about 45 degree angles and large gauge chain running out from the Anchor Blocks.I have seen this site prolific with fish life, including snapper, and as well, as bland as a ghost town. regards.