What to look for in a pair of fishing waders

Hi all,Looking at buying my first pair of waders. Not sure what i should be looking for, but something along the lines of fully waterproof, pockets, chest height etc. Is there any advice you can give on brands, what to look for, what not to buy, where to buy etc?Any info would be a great helpThanks

MAtt, Hornes make a good wader... goes with out saying you want water tight and chest high.. but your boot and seems are the weak points. check them out. also check out the seams up the leg. nothing worse than wet..... gentleman bits .. from a leaky seam. in water you will feel the wader leg and boot compressed onto your body by the water pressure. so any small leak will make a huge difference.

What to look for in a pair of fishing waderswhether it has a 'horne' logo on the pair of waders. brought a 2nd hand pair years ago lasted me for yonks. eventually got a leak after around 10 years of combined use. have replaced with cheapo pair just as I couldn't afford horne ones new at the time but the next pair i buy will definitely be horne waders.
Bought a set of snobee classics from fishing wholesalers seem pretty tough wear them in winter out in the boat and on the beach ' date='made in taiwan but what isnt .[/quote']Ive got a pair of snobee ive had for ten years snd still goin strong.. just gta fix a hole i put in them gettin s treb stuck in emI bought a pair of seal bays and not loving them what so ever.. Go snobee's man there great pair of waders