Hey guys/galsThis is my PB bream caught on prawns in a location where people least expect! Was 35cm!!! :woohoo: IMG_1792.JPGVery few people know the location. It gave me a great fight!Also caught this 31cm Mullet at the exact same spot! :laugh:IMG_1410.JPGGreat spot! Im also curious about other peoples PB bream so could you please post pics in the comments? :) PS: can't tell you the exact location, but it is metro! :whistle:

• 2 weeks later...

Just a lazy 40+cm metro bream.... Get on the Zman grubs mate' date=' deadly on the blacks....[attachment=15105']image_2013-05-27.jpg[/attachment]Sambo

I still reckon thats one of the best photos you have taken sambo.The lure and bream eye all lined up and in focus. Was a ripper shot and still is!Oh and nice fish ;) TT

*Posts about catching a Bream from anonymous location...................Asks for someone elses anonymous location*......wait' date=' what?My PB is 37cm from the Port River.....caught a few that size now but thats the biggest I have managed[img']https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/536805_10150942787010141_979022445_n.jpg[/img]

Ahaha, good point! lol :silly: :lol::P