Elliston Salmon Comp 2013

Hiya Guys and Gals,Just letting you know that the 19th Annual Salmon comp is about to start in Elliston.1st June til the 31st August.$1000 EVERY MONTH for the heaviest salmon$300 EVERY MONTH for the second heaviest salmon7x $300 Fortnightly mystery weights$10 entry for the whole 3 months.Heaps of cool prizes to win in our Winter Raffle-including fishing rods,accomdation etc.Also running a photo comp as well to take some pics of our beautiful coast line.Lucky ticket prize as well.But wait there's more.....On Sunday 9th June at 10:00am on the Elliston Town Oval there will be a casting comp where someone will win an ALVEY ROD AND REEL.Boundries are from Sheringa beach to Mount Camel. This includes one of the famous salmon fishing beaches LOCKS WELL. and from personal experience over the last week there is PLENTY and I mean PLENTY of 3kg+ salmon swimming around at the moment. just need lures!!So if your heading over the Elliston on the west coast of the EP and you love your fishing, bring your fishing stuff over and enter this great compFor more info check out www.elliston.com.au/salmonLines tight!big_salmon.jpgSalmonComp2013Poster.pdf

Be over in july. I seriously can not wait to get over there had a my best fishing trip ever last year getting stuck in to those locks well salmon cast after cast after cast and the monster tommies off the jetty.

We will be making a day trip up during our holiday to Port Lincoln, last week of June. Bloody excited.