The best snook lure

• 2 months later...

the rumour is the mag minnows have been dicontinued. You will still be able to get pins minnow but they are not the same. If you love the blue or green mag minnow.... Stock up while you can.I've been using the cultiva rippin minnow and they work just as good luckily.Not exactly sure why they deleted them. They sold well down here.Maybe Finatic or Yak can shed some light on this topic....

• 3 months later...

Ive heard discontinued too! But DONT WORRY TOO MUCHdid you know the Mag minnows you currently love were once SHUNNED as the "NEW" replacement mag minnow. About 4-5 years ago People went nuts and so did stores stocking up on the old ones. THEY ALL SOLD OUT.THENPEOPLE STARTED [u:1l1rxiwg]USING[/u:1l1rxiwg] the NEW MAG MINNOW and Hurrah!! it became THE MOST POPULAR HARDBODY IN SA!!! Now im not trying to downplay peoples' fav lure, its one of my top 5 too and i have 20 or so "old" and "new". but there will , always be another lure in the future which will work and become the NEW 'OL TRUSTY!It just takes numbers of people to actively fish'emIn Japan most lure companies run new lures each season, they are the most lure fanatical nation and they change their favourites all the time!