Hi Everyone,Just wondering if anyone can help me.I have a midi sized stress free anchor winch fitted to my 5.2 Kevlacat, fitted in 2008. Late last year found it becoming really slow. Opened it up and cleaned up the communtator, inspected the brushes and found them to still be about 80%. Put back together and worked fine. 6 months later I am having the same problem. Any tips on a more perminent fix?

Thanks guys. No problems with the battery's. Run duel brand new batteries (duel motors)that are premium brand. Last time it was a case of the communetator gumming up, thus giving a poor contact for the brushes. We cleaned it all up and it was like new again, but after 6 months the same problem has risen its head. Just dont know how to stop this from happening. I have contacted stress free and they advised me that the motor has had its day and to wack a new motor on at a cost of around $800 plus freight. Im not sold, I think a motor should out last the life of a set of brushes.