hi guys ..iv been on a bit of a search to try an find a couple spots near pt.gawler...namely the 10mtr blocks..?? an the aeroplane wreck..iv bn theu alot of my marks an others from gps books but seem to find them..if anyone knows wher i might b able to attain these marks would b very appreciated..even a more spot on wher to look...are they hard to find cos ther no good to fish ..???any help b much appreciated..pm if needed..thanks in advance.. :clap::fishing:

I think what you're talking about is what we call "The Culverts".Not an aeroplane wreck. It was referred to as "Rods Run", which are a series of underwater blocks, used by the RAAF for ranging practice.These culverts run in a straight line, in depths of 10, 15 and 20m.

On 7th and 13th November 2000, the department of defence deployed various targets on the seabed in Gulf St Vincent along the calibration range known as Rods Run.........

If they're what you are referring to, and you cant find them, let me know.
Always see places like the Culverts pop into the paper in summer regarding snapper being there. Seems to be more a 'routine' thing.I was out on the deeper ones a few weeks ago' date=' got heaps............of 1-2inch leatheries :P[/quote']Funny about that, Tri & me found the same with with those 1-2" leather piranhas about a week ago, was better on the swallower drops. B)