Your favourite fishing shows

What fishing shows is everyone into watching?I personally like adventure bound, hook line and sinker, 2dans and the bigfishtv series on youtube isn't bad, I think a bloke called winga runs that one.Hooked is also a rather good show but its a bit slow paced for me sometimesWhats everyone into?

How could I forgot river monsters and old robson. I recently bought 3 of the 5 seasons of robson green and have up to season 3 of river monsters.Love the one where robson comes to australia and the guy keeps throwing the crabs at him and touching his ankles, his reaction is classic.Just been sat here watching river monsters as well, One about the giant freshwater sting ray.Yeah thats the one, youfishtv not bigfish. I think the youtube channel is called bigfishtvI forgot to add as well utlimate fishing with matt watson is a pretty good show, has some good tips and some nice fishing in there.One thing I can't stand though is shows that are always targetting barramundi/tuna/marlin while nice to watch occasionally seeing it week in week out with none of those species being found anywhere near where I'm located (unless i want to drive 2 hours down to lincoln with the boat)

My favourite is Adventure Bound. To be honest I think Lee Rayner is the most technically sound Angler on TV today.I like what YoufishTV is doing with Brendan Wing, that is a great production as well.Course I have always loved IFISH. Met Pauly 3 times now and if not only For enjoyment I watch it for the presenter he is. The charity work and social events he does is unrivalled by any other TV Show like him.Cheers TT

Nice post TT, i agreeLee Rayner is the best presenter and the one youre most likely to learn something from. Does anyone know why he left Ifish. I remember he and paul hosting the first season ever of ifish, and i remember seeing them both with rex hunt in his last season. Adventure bound is a great show though.ET is pretty boring as a fishing show for me. i cant stand his voiceovers and he doesnt target a wide enough variety of fish. couple of other shows with fishing on the tv are catch and cook and river to reef. they are low production though.The fly fishing one 'on the fly' is really good, they get great footage and its put together nicely

Nice post TT' date=' i agreeLee Rayner is the best presenter and the one youre most likely to learn something from. Does anyone know why he left Ifish. I remember he and paul hosting the first season ever of ifish, and i remember seeing them both with rex hunt in his last season. Adventure bound is a great show though.ET is pretty boring as a fishing show for me. i cant stand his voiceovers and he doesnt target a wide enough variety of fish. couple of other shows with fishing on the tv are catch and cook and river to reef. they are low production though.The fly fishing one 'on the fly' is really good, they get great footage and its put together nicely[/quote']Agree with you lads. Adventure bound is a good show. I heard that Lee and Paul had a falling out due to business conflicts.ET sucks. All adverts.

cannot stand robson green "an actor goes fishing"...adventure bound definitely one of the better shows, not as much of a sponsor whore as other shows as well.ifish and et is all, buy this product, buy that product, pan camera over that product, bit of fishing, buy this product, buy that product etc. "here's a fishing tip... buy this product".... bit hard to take them seriously on much.

Yeah ifish is alot of adverts, hooked is quite big on the adverts as well but not as bad as ifish.hook line and sinker does quite a bit of adverts but I don't view it as strictly a fishing show like adventure bound or hooked, they tend to do alot of different things so I view it as a generalized fishing show. Wasn't really a fan of the remote controlled fishing boat with the reel, just didn't find much viewing pleasure in it.the lads on there enjoy a good laugh though and are always taking the mickey out of eachother so its quite a good show for a bit of entertainment. Love when they went out with the fuzz in i think it was cowell for the crabs.adventure bound has alot of good advice in it for beginners and some small tips for the more seasoned fisho, just gotta know what your looking for. hes one of the hosts as well that if he actually has someone fishing with him he'll let them talk about different stuff like how they do it and what not rather then jumping in as soon as a fish is landed (regardless of whether or not they caught it) then spinning on about how this technique was the go when the guys stood in the background like "wtf just happend?"ET I don't really like at all, its always barra or something similar and all this advertisement, come here do this do that. no. I want to stay here and do something I can, I don't have this much to go on a helicopter tour and stay at this big fancy resort and what not, I'm here to fish. Not sure if that is et but I know there is a show like that. Hook line and sinker has that sort of stuff sometimes but alot of it is stuff you can do without needing to go to that extreme and its more localized species being based in tas and normally going to nsw/sa.the extreme fishing challenge with robson isn't bad but I was disappointed when he went fishing with steve storic and only went for yabbies, was hoping for a bit of snapper action. Pretty sure maybe it was youfishtv that came to whyalla and released the steel city reds dvd with storic, that wasn't a bad watch.One I absoloutely cannot stand is all 4 adventure, while not strictly a fishing show I used to watch it for the fishing and it was quite good at first, but jase's voice and the fact when I had austar they just played the kimberlys season for months on end with no change I nearly went insane when it came on as part of their "fishing" hour or whatever it was. And who goes out to the kimberlys to bake their mate a birthday cake? like seriously

search for The Patagonian Toothfish On youtube, and IFish on Tv. I can never seem to catch adventure bound and Et is all ads. Writing this I just saw 30 seconds of fishing then straight to a commercial for Can Ams. I would love to find a show where there is a group of presenters that like stuff around a bit and take the micky. I remember lee on I fish, Two opinions are always better than 1.

"Holy Toldeo Batman Stop the Bus". :clap::clap: Was waiting for this topic to come up.Thanks to Foxtel i tape nearly everythingHook Line and Sinker is my favourite, these guys crack me up and if you saw the Facebook winner. "The Mulloway Man" episide from Goolwa beach a couple of months ago, its all time. ROFL just thinking about it. :laugh::laugh: Have copy on IQ.Fishing trip is good. JK cracks me up as well. The arno bay episode and pt lincoln shows SA contentAdventure bound is great, Hooked is ok but its all over the place.I Fish has just about done it allThe things i like to see is everyday fishing. Not the Rich mans game. Seen too many Barra, QLD, Gamefish, GTS etc. A local SA show would be great again . Cheers Damian

I am disgusted nobody has mentioned Malcolm Douglas. Rex Hunt? iFish? River Monsters? Pfffffffffffttt! :vomit: Have a look at the crap these shows spruik you need - sunnies, buffs, latest lures, plotters, GPS, braid blah blah. Malcolm - shorts, shirt hat, bare hands and a piece of wood if he is lucky. RIP

Agree with you, underpants..."A River Somewhere" had some glorious moments and wonderful filming...sighIt was well worth watching, even if the guys weren't catching any fish. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_River_SomewhereReckon I might still have an old-school VHS copy of some episodes around somewhere - must have a look.Cheersaf

You engaged to Robson Green' date=' U4L? :laugh:[/quote'] :lol: Probably could have phrased that better! :P
WHERE DID YOU GET THE SEASON 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EDIT: dont worry i found it jb hifi 15 bucks!! :woohoo: :woohoo:
Yep, one great advantage of having a missus that works at JB! :whistle: