Fishing Edithburgh

These are landbased locations. There is a spot past the windfarms and near the lighthouse that we found is awesome for salmon.Not sure of the name of it, but I think it is called Suicide Point????About a half hour drive on the dirt road round the peninsular you will find a beach that you can scope from the cliff tops. There is a set of wooden stairs leading down to the beach.You can clearly see the salmon schools from up on the cliffs.Nearby to there are some rock ledges that are great fishing, take extreme care when climbing out on the rocks. We have landed small snapper and occasional squid.The Edithburgh town jetty is good for squid and tommies, just be aware that SCUBA divers frequent this jetty at times. Say hello to them and they may share all the snagged lures they find down under the jetty.Check out the local tackle store in Edithburgh, a really top bloke who will be more than happy to give you directions and to tell you what's biting where.Good luck, and I hope this helps.Steve

These are landbased locations. There is a spot past the windfarms and near the lighthouse that we found is awesome for salmon.Not sure of the name of it' date=' but I think it is called Suicide Point????About a half hour drive on the dirt road round the peninsular you will find a beach that you can scope from the cliff tops. There is a set of wooden stairs leading down to the beach.You can clearly see the salmon schools from up on the cliffs.Nearby to there are some rock ledges that are great fishing, take extreme care when climbing out on the rocks. We have landed small snapper and occasional squid.The Edithburgh town jetty is good for squid and tommies, just be aware that SCUBA divers frequent this jetty at times. Say hello to them and they may share all the snagged lures they find down under the jetty.Check out the local tackle store in Edithburgh, a really top bloke who will be more than happy to give you directions and to tell you what's biting where.Good luck, and I hope this helps.Steve[/quote']Hi Tinker, If its the big reddish lighthouse i think its Troubridge Point. Beautiful coastline!Cheers,Dan C