Pumping Clickers???

Hi fellow fishosBrand new to the site and was wondering if anyone knew where i could pump for some clickers along our metro beaches. Was at blackpoint 2 weeks ago and collected some freshies at tiddy widdy for the next 2 days fishing for some yfw (as the whiting just cant refuse them). I caught 14 beauties over the 2 days there along with 30 odd salmon. Also when will the yfw appear on our metro beaches?? Thanks

Yeah caught 14! Wasn't expecting that many being the time of year, they were very timid and cagey and very speratic. Caught most during the Arvo half way between tides. All but two were caught on clickers, had all sorts of bait and was doing some experimenting. Had fresh live bloodworms from the recent run,razor fish hearts,cockles and the clickers. Like I said clickers 12,bloodworms 1,razor fish 1. Can't wait till it warms up a bit and they frequent the metro beaches, only newish to adelaide again and want to try our beaches and work out the best spots for these tasty little gems!

Cheers for that highfly. Handy to know since I'm at Henley. I'm on long service leave and plan on putting in some time down at the lake for some bream and my first ever mullie. Went down Thursday at southern end and caught one bream at 38cm. Had to borrow a rod fro a mate as I had my shed broken into and five of my outfits taken with my tackle box and a heap of work tools!!!!!!! NOT HAPPY JAN!!!!!!!!