Let's have more Competitions,Prizes and raffles every month

Maybe a forum trip? Get a few boats together and head over to wedge?

This would be great, have some new gear Id love to stretch. But the weather has been lousy at best and we've been trying to get a weekend together with just 2 boats to happen and its bloody hard!!Even a friday night at a pub , put some faces to names would be cool :)

Ive had a few pms, and Im reluctant to be the oprganizer of such an event due to the hectic schedule Im keeping atm with the young fam. But it was suggested by a couple guys that a weeknight, after say 7-730 would suit due to work commitments and getting young kids to sleep.Im in agreenace and such a time/date would suit me, it would be a pretty low key time to be in the Beer garden/bar area at the Highway, and probably quite suitable for a meet and greet type of event more so than a drink fest.

• 3 weeks later...
The highway is my local ;) so makes it very easy for me.Just dont wear any "sports wear" in the beer garden cos theyl kick u out :huh:
someone pick a date please
BUMP' date=' I'm getting thirsty[/quote']Just name a night & book a table that suits us poops, the rest will roll up :)
Guest Komodo

I've got a new batch of reels arriving soon that I would like promoting. If someone organises a comp ill throw a reel in as a prize. Has to be something decent... Not what's the name of southies dog :blink: Maybe a fishing slogan comp to promote the brand, or some original names for rods that would help my brand, open to ideas guys B)

The highway is my local ;) so makes it very easy for me.Just dont wear any "sports wear" in the beer garden cos theyl kick u out :huh:
BUMP' date=' I'm getting thirsty[/quote']Just name a night & book a table that suits us poops' date=' the rest will roll up :)[/quote']Large table will be booked for next Wednesday night 4/9/13. Mog & I will be dining & all are welcome to join us. Dine/drink/talk crap/put a face to a name.Can do semi regular at different venues if you are keen.This time at the Highway
BUMP' date=' I'm getting thirsty[/quote']Just name a night & book a table that suits us poops' date=' the rest will roll up :)[/quote']Large table will be booked for next Wednesday night 4/9/13. Mog & I will be dining & all are welcome to join us. Dine/drink/talk crap/put a face to a name.Can do semi regular at different venues if you are keen.This time at the Highway
Lucky im on Holidays then :P
You could be like the Raunchy Girls. One week the highway, one week the white horse, one week Settlers...
You could be like the Raunchy Girls. One week the highway, one week the white horse, one week Settlers...
that's the plan.....coming to a pub near you soon
You could be like the Raunchy Girls. One week the highway, one week the white horse, one week Settlers...and you could end it at the Elephant and Castle :ohmy: