Let's have more Competitions,Prizes and raffles every month

The highway is my local ;) so makes it very easy for me.Just dont wear any "sports wear" in the beer garden cos theyl kick u out :huh:
someone pick a date please
BUMP' date=' I'm getting thirsty[/quote']Just name a night & book a table that suits us poops' date=' the rest will roll up :)[/quote']Large table will be booked for next Wednesday night 4/9/13. Mog & I will be dining & all are welcome to join us. Dine/drink/talk crap/put a face to a name.Can do semi regular at different venues if you are keen.This time at the Highway
You could be like the Raunchy Girls. One week the highway, one week the white horse, one week Settlers...
that's the plan.....coming to a pub near you soon
in broome by any chance

I would like to get this thread back on track.'Let's have more Competitions Prizes & Raffles every month'OK as a SPONSOR of this site, in the past we at Compleat Angler Wallaroo & Moonta donated a prize each month. We have given DVD's, Tournament Shirts & Squid Jigs away. All you had to do was email me your name and address. We did this for quite a few months but it came to an end when numbers drifted off and we received 5 entries for a prize worth $50 -$60 dollars per month.We are prepaired to do this again and we could look at prizes & vouchers but you guys and girls need to get behind us. Enter the competitions, support the shops when you are in the area, purchase items from our online store. You are all braging about where you buy your gear from and these placed don't support and will not support your website / forum but some of you SLAM and don't support those of us that do. We need you to be spending money in our stores so we can spend money supporting YOU.Think about it...

Also forgot to mention.We have a monthly competition that we run instore.All Compleat Angler 'First Club Members' go into monthly draw for a $100.00 Gift Voucher each month.All you have to do is register instore or online @ www.compleatanglerwallaroo.com.au or www.compleatanglermoonta.com.au Everyone registered is in the draw but the more you use your number the more chances you have to win the $100.00 voucher.You have to be in it to win it.By registering as a First Club Member we will also mail out our Sale Catalogues and the a yearly Tide Chart for this area.Hope to see and hear from more of you soon.RegardsSharon

I would like to get this thread back on track.'Let's have more Competitions Prizes & Raffles every month'OK as a SPONSOR of this site' date=' in the past we at Compleat Angler Wallaroo & Moonta donated a prize each month. We have given DVD's, Tournament Shirts & Squid Jigs away. All you had to do was email me your name and address. We did this for quite a few months but it came to an end when numbers drifted off and we received 5 entries for a prize worth $50 -$60 dollars per month.We are prepaired to do this again and we could look at prizes & vouchers but you guys and girls need to get behind us. Enter the competitions, support the shops when you are in the area, purchase items from our online store. You are all braging about where you buy your gear from and these placed don't support and will not support your website / forum but some of you SLAM and don't support those of us that do. We need you to be spending money in our stores so we can spend money supporting YOU.Think about it...[/quote']Fair call and good response from a site sponsor.At this stage count me in for next Wednesday night for a feed and a few drinks. Let's hope a few more members take the opportunity to come and meet up. See you guys there.

Also forgot to mention.We have a monthly competition that we run instore.All Compleat Angler 'First Club Members' go into monthly draw for a $100.00 Gift Voucher each month.All you have to do is register instore or online @ www.compleatanglerwallaroo.com.au or www.compleatanglermoonta.com.au Everyone registered is in the draw but the more you use your number the more chances you have to win the $100.00 voucher.You have to be in it to win it.By registering as a First Club Member we will also mail out our Sale Catalogues and the a yearly Tide Chart for this area.Hope to see and hear from more of you soon.RegardsSharon

love your shops and have purchased instore from both. Wish I lived closer (please find me a job on Yorkes)
The highway is my local ;) so makes it very easy for me.Just dont wear any "sports wear" in the beer garden cos theyl kick u out :huh:
someone pick a date please
BUMP' date=' I'm getting thirsty[/quote']Just name a night & book a table that suits us poops' date=' the rest will roll up :)[/quote']Large table will be booked for next Wednesday night 4/9/13. Mog & I will be dining & all are welcome to join us. Dine/drink/talk crap/put a face to a name.Can do semi regular at different venues if you are keen.This time at the Highway
Sounds like a good night, count me in :)
  • 2 months later...

I agree with complete angler and been very surprised at lack of response from s and H members from a comp I am runningHappy to donate prizes but dont need baggin about it on a public forumSome peole just want owt for nowt and think that anyone who does donate is in it for themselves. Yes I get promotion from donating but I will probably go back to local charities if things dont changeS in victor harborTacklebusters