More appalling behaviour

The shark could've also just accidentally got tangled around the buoy rope.Speak to cray fishermen and this happens occasionally.It's not fair to accuse anglers without knowing the full facts.Unfortunately the media and the green movement like to sensationalize these types of incidents in order to further their own causes.or if it was indeed an angler that did this why do they have to stereotype all anglers?

Doesn't look right to me' date='probably incompetance trying to tail rope it and it got away and tangled itself on the bouy or divers because you couldn't lift the bouy to tie it there from a boat. cheers brenton[/quote']Sounds plausible Brenton. Lets hope you're right!Cheers

Aah, Lexi, beat me to it...A fair way down for non-diving recfishers to be responsible. It was supposedly tied to the buoy rope?A "false flag" effort not inconceivable - hey, here`s a dead shark, what can we do with this...? Cutting off the fins would target the obvious minority there, but if we leave it pretty well intact that opens up the horizons, etc...a couple of hours later...hey world, look what we came across!!!The location is interesting too.Now, the bolded bits piqued my interest;"Dr David Powter, a senior environmental science lecturer at Newcastle University's Ourimbah campus, says it appears to be a deliberate act of cruelty."http://www.redmap.org.au/my-redmap/view/david.powter@newcastle.edu.au/Just an idle google, of course, nothing inferred...oh yeah, I also googled "Robbert Westerdyk marine", and this came up on the first page;http://www.visitcentralcoast.com.au/activities/diving/ex-hmas-adelaide-reserveRead the "NSW Crown Lands Division" greyed bit.Once again, nothing inferred... :)