Mulloway on tommy ruff ??

^ So true, My first time on Ards a HUGE school of mulloway swam under for a good 20-30 minutes. I jigged all kinds of soft plastics, Halco Twisties and woblers in the middle of the school for nothing. The 1 bloke who had been there earlier had a few tommies still live in his bucket. Bang, Bang, Bang 3 Mulloway in a few minutes on the opposite side of the jetty to me.

Not a great bait in my opinion, although I have caught a couple of fish on them I find I'm far more successfull on other baits. They always seem to attract the wrong fish and in my case it's usually stingrays. I might add I'm beach fishing in the south east it could be different in other locations.

i have caught plenty of mully's on tommies in the port but only live baiting they seem to be one of the tuffest fish for live bait along with salmon trout which I have also caught plenty of fish on believe it or not even a live shitty will work well on mully's in the port