seacliff tommy ruff.

Gday, sorry if this is simplistic. i was down Seacliff Beach this morning and its howling. So first suggestion would be wait until the wind drops if your going out in a boat. Find a nice spot with a bit of sand , a bit of weed. Burley up . use a single hook below a float with gents , but have a mix of bait. Tommies will be closer to the boat, Throw out another line further back with same rig for the gar by catch. You may as well drift a squid jig as well.If land based also wait until weather clears. Wade out to the pole in front of the caravan pk.Dont fall into the holes. Use same rig and bait but maybe have a burley float. There are some weed patches and sand holes that you can catch tommies and gar. I used to catch squid there as well with a jag under a float. Have caight mulloway there too but thats another story.Other option as suggested is to move north to the jetty. Usual story wait until the weather clears. Go at night time under the lights. Cheers Damian.PS. this is my view only and shouldnt be interpreted as professional advice. :fishing: