Pollution in Gulf St. Vincent

Evening ppl, I talked to a marine biologist some time ago (years) about this problem & the fact that grounds in the Gawler area that I have fished for over 50 years are now almost barren/desolate & was told that there is a 14 square kilometre area with almost total loss of sea-grass in the vicinity of the Bolivar sewerage outlet. On top of this you have all the caravan parks on the peninsula pumping untreated liquid sewerage into the gulfs, which has turned a lot of the areas I used to fish/dive into bog/quicksand due to nutrient (nitrogen/phosphorous) overload. Marine park was rejected in the metro area as it was deemed too far gone to even bother trying to save it, so why aren`t these clowns spending tax dollars in a responsible manner & fixing it, they seem to have money($180k) to do departmental studies on office chairs when it suits them. Marine parks are about "green" preferences & the Rudd/Gillard mob selling us out to gain/hold onto power for their own gains/agendas, & I hope they are going to get whacked with a big stick at the upcoming election. Cheers.