New TV Fishing Show starting in October (with Lee Rayner)

All I can say is Yippee!My fav presenter Lee Rayner finally getting acknowledged.If they can take the basis of Adventure bound i.e. A lot of advanced technical stuff, being sponsored but not in your face about it and do some legitimate every day fishing like they have previously done.I see a big future. Adventure Bound format + HD Quality + Lee Rayner = Sounds good to TT!

I happened to flick onto big fish small boats the other day ' date='i have to say the presenter might be a good fisho but i can only take him in small doses.[/quote']I'm hoping the day never comes that the big fish small boats bloke and Paul ifish do a show together that'd shit me to tearsAdventure bound best show going looking forward to it
I happened to flick onto big fish small boats the other day ' date='i have to say the presenter might be a good fisho but i can only take him in small doses.[/quote']I don't know why, but so many tv fishing show presenters are annoying, sometimes downright obnoxious. Most of them are blokes I'd never want to go fishing with, but Lee and Neil before him are both great.If you really want a laugh (or cry) google "Charlie Moore", a fishing presenter from the States who is from my area, totally obnoxious a-hole. Who decides to put these guys on tv?

Lee is the best presenter I have seen, very down to earth.The thing with the other hosts, I think it comes down to personalities. They need to be a bit showy and do "Funny" Things as when Paul Worsteling was at the boat show he said something like "70% of our viewers don't fish".I think because they have to be "Show Ponys" once you have seen the same Tail wave or the phrase "Wrong Town" over 10 times, it's terrible.

I watched him the other night saying he wanted to look after a big barra he had caught ,he gave the normal tail wag but he also pulled it out of the water 3 times for a look and a photo and swum it as many, then he scull drags it along side the boat to shallow water where he swims it again in the shallows and finally releases it .

Yes it was pretty sad to see the fish in such a poor condition after he had finished with it. If Lee Rayner is on this new show' date=' does that mean that Adventure Bound is finsihed or will Scotty and Andrew be the hosts ?[/quote']Mate here is a media release from Andrew Clark:
Hi everyone, first of all let me apologise for the lack of correspondence from us over the last 6 months or so. We've been quietly working away, but now we can give you an update on what's been happening.After nearly 7 years and 160 plus episodes, we've decided to finish up Adventure Bound. It's been an awesome experience producing this program and its longevity & popularity has certainly exceeded all of our expectations. Along with Lee, I'd personally like to thank Shane, Scotty, Jack and of course the late Neil Tedesco for their fantastic efforts in working on the show and also their friendship.So where does that leave us? Well, at the start of this year Lee and I decided to have a shot at developing a new show and moving to a commercial network. This has been a huge undertaking for a small operation like ourselves where Lee & I do nearly all the work in producing the program. After many months of hard work, we can finally announce that we have a new show called 'Fishing Edge' that will commence nationally on OneHD in mid October this year.Now ... for fans of Adventure Bound - don't despair! 'Fishing Edge' picks up where AB left off. We are not about to re-invent the wheel. The AB format has proven to be a popular one and we will continue to develop this format on 'Fishing Edge'. No over the top presenting, no infomercial style segments, no 'hero factor' - just a down to earth, nuts'n'bolts fishing program hosted by Lee. The sort of program that we as producers would like to watch ourselves. Finally - for all our Facebook followers! You can now keep up with our new endeavours on the 'Fishing Edge' Facebook page at www.facebook.com/fishingedge CheersClarky
Yes it was pretty sad to see the fish in such a poor condition after he had finished with it. If Lee Rayner is on this new show' date=' does that mean that Adventure Bound is finsihed or will Scotty and Andrew be the hosts ?[/quote']Mate here is a media release from Andrew Clark:
Hi everyone' date=' first of all let me apologise for the lack of correspondence from us over the last 6 months or so. We've been quietly working away, but now we can give you an update on what's been happening.After nearly 7 years and 160 plus episodes, we've decided to finish up Adventure Bound. It's been an awesome experience producing this program and its longevity & popularity has certainly exceeded all of our expectations. Along with Lee, I'd personally like to thank Shane, Scotty, Jack and of course the late Neil Tedesco for their fantastic efforts in working on the show and also their friendship.So where does that leave us? Well, at the start of this year Lee and I decided to have a shot at developing a new show and moving to a commercial network. This has been a huge undertaking for a small operation like ourselves where Lee & I do nearly all the work in producing the program. After many months of hard work, we can finally announce that we have a new show called 'Fishing Edge' that will commence nationally on OneHD in mid October this year.Now ... for fans of Adventure Bound - don't despair! 'Fishing Edge' picks up where AB left off. We are not about to re-invent the wheel. The AB format has proven to be a popular one and we will continue to develop this format on 'Fishing Edge'. No over the top presenting, no infomercial style segments, no 'hero factor' - just a down to earth, nuts'n'bolts fishing program hosted by Lee. The sort of program that we as producers would like to watch ourselves. Finally - for all our Facebook followers! You can now keep up with our new endeavours on the 'Fishing Edge' Facebook page at www.facebook.com/fishingedge CheersClarky[/quote']
Sounds great. a show for the average fisho without all the hoo ha. Bring it on!