Shimano Chronarch 50E fishing and Tcurve Revolution - When would you use it?

Pretty odd question/post.I really like the look of this combo (Shimano Chronarch 50E fishing and Tcurve Revolution 632). I am looking at a way to justify it to myself. But when would I be likely to use it? Please tell me what applications you would use this combo for so I can consider if I buy it or not. http://sneakyfisho.com/index.php/shimano-chronarch-50e-combo.htmlKind regards.

Hey CrusherI have a Shimano Calais / T Curve Combo for Barra.Fantastic outfit and i'd never part with it....for Barra fishing.However its a totally useless combination for any other form of fishing in my opinion other than for throwing lures accurately at snags.Such a combination is very purpose specific....throwing medium to large size lures very accurately at snags.Barra are buggers of things in that often if the lure doesn't land right up against a snag then they won't bite because they're too lazy to come out and chase it.The combo could be used for whiting fishing out of a boat but why bother as a nice light spin outfit is better.In a nutshell if you're planning on going barra fishing then get it. If not its a waste of cash.

T-curve revolution rods are great tomato stakes' date=' or a long milkshake straw :)[/quote'] :laugh: Did you break one mate?
Yeah Allroy, first a 1 lb carp snapped the tip off, then a few weeks later after fixing it I got snagged with light drag (bream fishing) and it snapped in half :blink: the blanks are wafer thin and extremely poor quality, I have t'curve tournaments that have been in use for years without problems but the revolutions are junk imo ;)