A few pics of snapper sesh last Sunday LWE.

mate' date=' you cant post pix like that without words!!! :cheer:[/quote']ahahaha ale.... You're right...Launch boat at O Sullis midday...Went to spot X, a windy day, swell about 2.5 M. 1 caught in the morning and then went quite so move to few other spot X few hundreds M away, but none. Went back to another spot X around 4:30 PM then bang 3 fish in less than 1/2 an hour. The funny is which is an experience of a life time, the last fish which is 92 cm, as I scope the fish with a net at not a good angle, the hooks hook the net. As i tried to scope the fish again and again, still can't get it, tried to get the hook out of the net. Finally remove the hook from the net, but, funny things happen, the fish went off the hook as well. When i realized it, it's 2 meters away from the boat and not enough net handle to reach it. And we are spewing with a laugh. But the fish is on shock mode and with bloated stomach, it's just floating on the water with big swell.It as 2 minutes to decide to removed the anchor and pack up, hoping tht the fish by that time is still floating.So after packing and winching anchor (7 mins after). We can't find the fish as probably it swims back already, a couple of rounds, finally found the 92 cm snapper still floating on top of the water ahahah. So finally scope her in finishing with a BIG HIGH FIVE and a LOL. hahaha.Hope you guys like the story All up 4 snapper, smallest is 80 cm and the biggest is 92 cm.

nice story mate!!. Get a few feeds from that catch!!You unintentionally made a good point about big snapper in deep water. They don't release well and IMO C&R fishing for them in this environment doesn't have the fishe's best interest at stake. Top job on finding the floater tho :clap: Also, can I ask what ice box brand and size is that? Looks perfect size for a couple good fish!