Hi guys & gals,on my last fishing trip my Mitchell Pro Orca 80 s jammed up on me & I only just now opened it up to find a few pieces (photo attached) floating around inside the rotor section. These are plastic & looked like they had just come out of a kids toy from one of those 20 cent machines. I know it's not the most expensive reel in the world but I was surprised that they would use that kind of stuff in an otherwise pretty solid reel.These pieces are part of the anti-reverse mechanism. I believe the piece on the left of the photo is the anti reverse dog part number 867220 & I think is ok, but the other smaller pieces have broken off the other big part on the right that is the anti reverse friction part number 867200.Are these parts ready available in Australia? & where?Do they do upgrades on these parts made out of stainless?I've had the reel a few years & always looked after it, so I would be keen to repair it, but if the time has come for a new one, so be it.Thanks in advance for your replies...Andrew.