• 2 weeks later...

gday mate mate there is fish to be caught I have been launching at wirrina a lot more lately and been getting a few good feeds of KG's just off Normanville and carrakalinga in about 18 foot. definitely close enough for kayak plenty of holes to be found.also was doing allright on early morning reds before the closure a bit further out in about thirty feet. cant say ive tried the creek though mate.

I was down that way from Sat-Mon. fished the Normanville beach and then Bungala river for a dount saturday. on sunday i got dad to drop me off at second valley to try redeem my performance from the day before, the first 4 hours caught ziltch then i fished a patch of weed with a paternoster and was into a small weedy whiting with an outstanding green colours through it. then a puffer -_- after him caught a few horseshoes leatheries and a few zebra fish all released unharmed. good fun being out of the house and wetting a line :fishing:

• 3 weeks later...

I was down with the missus about a fortnight ago, after a crack at blowhole beach down deep creek way, the missus a nice legal bream but i only got a couple tiny throwbacksnot really keen on eating anything from there because the water was quite a stale yellow colour, so the biggie went back in. She got hers on an 8 hook with cockles and i got my little ones on a hard body bream lure