Snapper Head & Chuck Thrillseeker will be Hitting them hard in 2014

Hi all, well 2013 has been a very slow year for Snapps and myself fishing wise and i thought i'd fill a few of Snapps mates in on whats happened.Snapps had a heart attack 3 years back and some stints put in, also for the past 3 years he has been waiting to get a complete knee replacement after having %@#* it with sport as a youth. Knee op happened this year and after 3 months of recovery he was about to go back to work but had another heart attack last week, resulting in a 3 way by-pass op straight away, then 2 days later had a Lung collapse. So my buddy is in hospital recovering at the moment and not feeling the best, although a lot better than last week. ;) I know he reads the site all the time and i'm sure when he can he will look in and find this and it will cheer him up a bit ;) So to Snapps, mate HTFU ya got 2 lungs :laugh: get well soon buddy and we will be out hitting those Reds and KG's at Pt Pirie, the Bream, Mulloway and YF in those very special creeks we love to fish sooner than you know B) To his lovely wife Bec our thoughts are with you and the family, chin up he'll be home soon :headbang: cheers chucksnappsmully.jpg

Bloody hell :( I didnt realise all this chuck, i knew he had a crook knee, but not the rest. Lost touch with snapps when he left Whyalla, had the pleasure of his company a couple of times, sitting in my shed with a few drinks. We done him over once with a bottle of bundy. He had to work the next day with a serious hangover :d/ Anyway snapps, get better quick fella. Too many fish left for ya to catch.Hope to see ya again soon. This time your only allowed half a bottle of bundy :evil: