School of Mulloway Trapped at Hindmarsh Island

........... almost 75 years ago.http://trove.nla.gov.au/ndp/del/article/54161011?searchTerm=mulloway&searchLimits=There are some great stories on the national archive website "Trove". The one about the mulloway being knocked out by a steamer at Pt Pirie is a cracker. Well worth a search for your favourite fish.

Great news report!Moments like that you can only dream about happening again.And hope like hell most of the mullies get away on the next high tide.These days certain minorities would rape the guts out of a situation like that.If I was there I would probably try and save them, but then again the commercials would just get them anyway.

This is awesome to hear reports like this . I also would be in the mind to help them but it does sound like they were only getting what they needed . I would possibly take one . It does make me laugh that the government is SOOOOOOO worried about the salinity levels of the lower lakes when before the barrages it was a salty tidal area ????? go figure .