New? bom feature.

First time I've seen this off the bom site. Clicked on the North Haven area and came up with the usual weather info, then clicked on the 'detail' box and you get temps, wind direction, wind speed and combined swell info for 8 different times during each day! Very helpful :clap:http://www.bom.gov.au/australia/meteye/?loc=SA_MW011So going on Saturdays details the Tinny might get wet in the morning and back in by before 10.30am. :boat::fishing::clap:

First time I've seen this off the bom site. Clicked on the North Haven area and came up with the usual weather info' date=' then clicked on the 'detail' box and you get temps, wind direction, wind speed and combined swell info for 8 different times during each day! Very helpful :clap:http://www.bom.gov.au/australia/meteye/?loc=SA_MW011So going on Saturdays details the Tinny might get wet in the morning and back in by before 10.30am. :boat::fishing::clap:

so have ya got a spare seat in tha tinny those hrs sound good to me :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
see ya at haven pommy' date=' still tossing up saturday or sunday!?[/quote']Just checked Meteye this morning and the conditions are slightly worse for both days, :( gonna keep an eye it and see how it develops, might need to change it to land based session! :fishing: Sunday morning is no good for me as the conditions on Saturday night are looking awesome for a serious :d/ session! :silly: :laugh:

I've been using MetEye for the last few months & have found it excellent. I rate it as hands down the best gulf waters forecast. The combined swell & wave height incorporates swell being pushed up the gulfs from weather conditions well South - something WillyWeather seems to lack. This is more accentuated for Spencer gulf that doesn't have the protection of KI at the entrance.