"Hammer" surf rods

G"day Dylbaa,the hammer rods were bought out exclusively by the Sport fishing scenes resident rod builders ,the blank material was a special mix of reinforced graphite /carbon that blended in to a fibreglass top section,similar to the Sabre GFs.Awesome rods,light and powerful,also be pretty rare.In fact would go as far as saying they are up there with the GFs,not quite as tough as the 540s but not bad.Very good casting rods,awesome actually.Posted ImagePosted Image

Cheers cal! So they are up there in quality then! It's a pity that most of the good old reliable surf rods are off the market these days :( mainly the sabre, original Snyder and from what your saying, the hammer too! You wouldn't happen to know if you can still source pacific composite blanks or complete rods anywhere?

G"day Adam,yes the one in the pic WAS mine but I sold it ages ago, I regret it now big time,the guy i sold it to still has it and hasnt used it yet as far as i know,and said he will sell it back to me for the price he got it for off me.Cash a bit tight at the moment with crissy and all,but as soon as things get back to normal I"m thinking about trying to get it back.I have a 540 sabre as well and also a sensor surf + snyder 8144,8120,8132, su 7153...so come to think of it the collection is ridiculous and i cant really justify buying it back. B)