West Lakes Permit

I,ll be there Sideshow especially if its at the lake,no getting tips from Brooksey though as he,s far to arsey and probably could pull a fish from a puddle.. ;D ;D We fish together though because if your that good i might learn some good tips about the place ;):fishing: cheers brenton cheers brentonhey mate im in! LOL, wen ya wanna do this and were bouts?? HOW long 4??this will be funny az.oh yea ive never caughta bream on LURE!jokes!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey mate im in!oh yea ive never caughta bream on LURE!jokes!Thats Good because i went down for an hour yesterday and couldn,t get one either. :icon_lol: We could try friday or saturday morning and meet at the Boat or i can pick you up.. I reckon the comp should runs for 2hrs using HB and S/P and i like Breamzys idea of someone taking on the winner.(We could finish up with BBQ on someones pontoon. ::)) cheers brenton

We could try friday or saturday morning and meet at the Boat or i can pick you up.. I reckon the comp should runs for 2hrs using HB and S/P

I recon Sunday morning t'ween 7 and 9am is a much more suitable time! Then ya can tell us the winner at the S&H end of year show at 10am. Guaranteed, I could rustle up a prize then for the big WL challenge! ;D