Eyre Peninsula trip - spots/tips?!

Hi there,a friend and I are planning to head over to the Eyre Peninsula for about a week in mid/late January. We are keen land-based shark fisherman and have a few spots that we want to try but we are also interested in chasing other species from the shore (the bigger the species the better!). Could anyone suggest some spots for us to try (We'll be heading over in my Landcruiser so access isn't an issue)? I've read a bit about Coffin Bay & Port Lincoln National Parks and they seem fantastic but any advice from someone experienced would be much appreciated. Would love to try some good rock fishing spots but at the end of the day we'll fish anywhere! Also, depending on where we stay, we were planning on politely asking some locals if we might be able to hire a bit of freezer space for anything we catch. A friend of mine did this is Coffin Bay and said it was a bloody good idea! Does anyone have any contacts over there who might be able to help us out or should we just head to the pub/store and try our luck?Cheers!