Tickera boat launch advice please

Hey all, Usually fish at Tickera via Wallaroo boat ramp but that was in a bigger mates boat. I have now since bought my own, 4.1m runabout, and thought itd be a little dangerous and a bit far for me to get to Tickera using the same method. Never launched from Tickera before and never been close enough to the ramp/beach to suss everything out. Just asking if someone could shed me some light on how, when, where is a safe place for me to launch from please. I drive a very practical for fishing lowered commodore and own a 4.1m Brooker runabout. If need be i can invite my mate that owns a 4x4 witch will make launching much easier. A lot like the coastline around there im assuming its very tidal dependent. Any feedback is muchly appreciated

Thanks Bitewell, Thanks for the advice. Its a shame that the funding was knocked back but i guess on the positive side its you cant have people with lowered commodores just rocking up willy nilly. ha ha. So cant use my car at all even on high tide? Can you launch using a 4x4 low tide? Ive been doing a fair bit of Googling and it seems you can only launch on high and come in on high but not confirmed. Thanks again

Have just checked with a mate who lives there dmac.Possible (no guarantees) to launch with a Commodore only on a high tide - anything less........no way.A 4x4 would be better/safer.For example today. You could launch safely by 10.30 this morn but if you weren't back on dry land by 3pm you'd be stuffed big time.Judging by the huge gouge marks I've seen on the sand, some people have had major problems.You really have to know the tides.Without telling you what do, a quick drive up there and have a look around may be the go.Anyway, nothing wrong puddling around the Wallaroo area for a fish. :cheer: BTW.....nothing wrong with a lowered Commodore mate :whistle: