canopy and rocket launchers

As most of you would be aware, i live in Whyalla and on the 8/2/14 i am taking my boat to Coast Road Motors in Ardrossan for a service and some other work. I want to get a canopy and rocket launchers fitted as well but he doesnt do canopies there and i reckon it would be better to get it done together. i was thinking of bringing it to Adelaide to get it done, can anyone recommend somewhere for me to take it? if you know of what sort of price i might be looking at as well that would be helpful.Cheers

Hi mate , Got my canopy done at a place on days road croydon park.Good job and I reckon it was under $800, but don't quote me on that.Just looked it up, days road auto and marine upholsteryDon't know if he does rocket launchers but...... I took my boat there with full set of custom stainless launchers already fitted and they just fitted the canopy around what was there, including side clears

Cant really recommend anyone as iv never used a marine upholsterer but if getting a rocket launcher fitted becomes an issue you could always tackle it yourself, I bought mine for around 150, its the type that clamps to your canopy not deck mounted. Theyre fairly universal just gotta cut the horizontal tubes to the right length, which I would recomend using a plumbers tube cutter because it heaps neater. Took about an hour but there was two of us doing it which was heaps easier.

Mate, is the Haines a runabout or does it have a cab of sorts?I redid my canopy/clears last year and also have a rocket launcher on my runabout.If you send me your email I send ya some pix of my set up. Trust me when I say I’m “thrifty”, I can give you details of the guys that did my work, its good and well priced, but on the south side of the CBD.I’ve been in a very nice boat let down by some clears done by Days road, the owner curses them every time he goes out in rough weather.Having said that, clears have a life span , I reckon my mates my be well past there date

hey mate, the PM didnt work for me but this is what i tried to sendhey mate, my email is fishingmagic@gmail.com i dint mind having a crack myself but having said that i dont mind paying to have it done properly as i figure that way i dont have to worry about it again. i will post a pic of my model of boat in the thread i started so u can see it,it has a fair cabin