James' First Mully

James and I finally set off to target mullies. First we were fishing for livies with little sps and bait but all of them were undersized. We kept fishing with sp for st and then the water stopped running. James casted his sp where the water was running and saw a huge silver flash which he thought was a massive salmon but it came back for the lure and fully engulfed it! James Screamed out MULLY! So I started filming. ;)

Well done fella's Im 57 in a few weeks and I have fond memories of fishing that same spot when I was your age. It was great to see the both of you enjoying your fishing it reminded me of myself and my mates way back then.The sad thing is the fishing was way better back then and the bream use to be that thick there especially in August Sept you could just about walk on em :laugh: Great vidcheerssnapps

It worked on my Phone!Wish Cameras and Video Cameras were cheap and unobtrusive when i was a kid growing up in that area over the 80's and early 90's.Got no record of literally hundreds of days i've spent fishing westlakes.Couldn't believe how visually clean the water is there now. When i was a kid that area used to be jet black with sewage and other forms of filth. Bream didn't seem to mind though.

Hell yeah guys awesome job! I've been trying there lately too and actually caught my first mully earlier tonight on a soft plastic in West Lakes. I was so pumped but as I grabbed the leader the fish shook it's head and spat the lure :c I was spewing! Going to get a landing net tomorrow B) Great footage I might look into getting one of those cameras, which one is that Alex, the under water footage is great!

Hell yeah guys awesome job! I've been trying there lately too and actually caught my first mully earlier tonight on a soft plastic in West Lakes. I was so pumped but as I grabbed the leader the fish shook it's head and spat the lure :c I was spewing! Going to get a landing net tomorrow B) Great footage I might look into getting one of those cameras' date=' which one is that Alex, the under water footage is great![/quote']Cheers Codez, I used a panasonic lumix camera.