Mono leaders.....thoughts?

Hi all.Lately,I've been fishing lower Yorkes beaches,chasing small bronzies.Got a couple of legal mullies as a bonus,and of course,tangle with the big rays.I really only want to use nylon leaders.........normally 80lb,but want to find the "best abrasion resistance" I can.Don't really mind getting "smashed up" by a big ray,and "bite offs" are par for the course when shark fishing with mono...........just don't like the "sickening feeling" of winding in a slack line after a bit of a tussle, that has just rubbed through :( Currently use Schneider 80lb......looking for "advances".Cheers.

Hi all.No,haven't tried Black Magic,but Jinkai I've tried many years ago,and wasn't that impressed......maybe things have changed though.Didn't really want to increase the breaking stain,but I will look into diameters of the lines and compare them,as the Schnieder seems quite thick for it's designated rating.Will do some searching.Thanks guy's ;)